Thursday, September 5, 2013

Reflection


Question: 
How was the test?  How was the essay?  Experiences are great learning tools..what will you do better for next time? 

I personally thought the test was going to be the most difficult test I would ever take. But when I took it, I thought the test was fairly difficult but it was easier than I thought it would be. The essay, because I studied more, was much easier to write. If I had more time, I would have written a better essay. For the test, I wish I could have studied more, there were a few details which I forgot and that were on the test. In the near future, I plan on spending more time studying the chapters and the details. As for the essay, I am going to try writing faster so I have enough time to add more points or to make corrections and proofread again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment